Sunday 27 April 2008

Why switching off your mobile at night is good for you

This morning, 10:00. A text message woke me up. Uhhh... who could that be...? Slightly worried a crawled out of bed. "Missing you." Goodness me, I thought lying next to Oliver, who's that...? "We have not seen you for a while. Hope you will visit us soon. Regards." Ahhh - it's the hairdresser near work!

I have been there only twice, i.e. when I didn't make it in time to go to my usual one in Covent Garden which is cheap, delivers cool hair cuts and you don't need an appointment. So the one near work (which is more expensive, not as cool and takes very long to cut my hair) has hooked me into their sms marketing net. Well, I must admit that it's a good technique: if I didn't like the other one so much I'd probably go back more often. But hey - why on earth do they text clients at 10 a.m. on sunday? Do they think I'm now more inclined to go back...?!?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ciao donna,
anche a me manchi e allora come facciamo? Se vuoi te li taglio io i capelli e te li tingo anche!!!
Qui sul lago piove.
baci